Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Archived Post - Adoption.com

  #3  
Old 03-11-2002, 10:14 PM
Archived Posts
Join Date: Jan 1999
Posts: 153,644 
Total Points: 0
Donate
I used Kinsolving twice.......worked out well

Originally Posted By Heather Gill-Wasp

I used Kinsolving twice, first to find birthmom and then to find birthdad. Chris Lee is a birthmom who reunited with her birth daughter and I found her to be very helpful and supportive during my reunion process. I have referred serveral other people to her and they also were pleased with the results of their search. I placed my son for adoption in 1987 and when he becomes 18 I will use her again to look for him. Just my two cents worth!
Heather Gill-Wasp
Reunited Adoptee 2/14/1998
Still Searching for birthson born 1/28/1987
__________________
Please feel free to reply to this Archived post.

Please note that there may not be a way to contact the author of this post unless they left contact information.

No comments: